www.sv2s.com

Strictly Vintage 2s
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:48 am 
Pyromaniac, Certified!!!

So we went to Floriduh for the weekend to celebrate Edlinda's Mom's 80th birthday. Plan was to return on Sunday but my nephew invited me to go shooting at the range then so I decided to leave on Monday. I had an absolutely awesome time at the range! Shot a couple of 45s! The last/first time I shot a 45 was way the hell back in the Navy times!!! :shock:

Also had a nine millimeter semi, but the clincher was a brand spanking new first fired AR-15!!!! Yes the so called "assault rifle"! :lol:

All was Kool but I like the 45 the most. Though it took me about 50+ rounds, I finally hit it dead on the bulls eye 3 times!!! \:D/

Now, we are attempting to make it back to Sandy Eggo. Flying "stand by", made it into Houston but are not having much luck on the Sand Diego leg. :-/

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:08 pm 
Lurking

pyrOman wrote:
So we went to Floriduh for the weekend to celebrate Edlinda's Mom's 80th birthday. Plan was to return on Sunday but my nephew invited me to go shooting at the range then so I decided to leave on Monday. I had an absolutely awesome time at the range! Shot a couple of 45s! The last/first time I shot a 45 was way the hell back in the Navy times!!! :shock:

Also had a nine millimeter semi, but the clincher was a brand spanking new first fired AR-15!!!! Yes the so called "assault rifle"! :lol:

All was Kool but I like the 45 the most. Though it took me about 50+ rounds, I finally hit it dead on the bulls eye 3 times!!! \:D/

Now, we are attempting to make it back to Sandy Eggo. Flying "stand by", made it into Houston but are not having much luck on the Sand Diego leg. :-/

I smell fake news. I believe you shot my Kimber Tactical II Pro 45ACP at Prado a couple of years ago, with Chris, and Beto...

SV2s #425
"Craig from LA"

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:36 pm 
Pyromaniac, Certified!!!

:oops:

Surely not that many rounds! :roll: