www.sv2s.com

Strictly Vintage 2s
It is currently Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:25 am 
Offline
Board Member - SD Chapter Rep.

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:03 pm
Posts: 488
SV2's is heading back to Agua Caliente for what should be another great camp out.

Dates: October 24, 25, 26th.
Cost: $63.00 per site

We've reserved 7 sites. If the sites fill up quick, I will reserve additional site to make room for more people. Get your payments in to myself or Chris Cross to officially reserve your site. I will post more details about the event such as pot luck, and a possible desert trail bash as the event gets closer.

Roll Call
1. The Dennis Family
2. Chris Cross
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

_________________
Rob, Julie, Kaitlyn, Elizabeth and James

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." --W. Shakespeare

SV2s # 393


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:03 am 
Offline
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:30 pm
Posts: 3364
Location: San Diego
Roll Call
1. The Dennis Family (paid)
2. Chris Cross (not yet paid) will pay at the Aug. meeting.
3. Sergio (not yet paid)
4.
5.
6.
7.

_________________
Slayer Out!!!
(Chris C.)

"Marine Sniper - You can run, but you'll just die tired!"

56 Kombi (The Slayer Bus)
65 Sundial Camper
68 Single Cab
61 Rag Top
03 Passat
SV2s Member #231


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:16 pm 
Offline
SV2s Creative Staff
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Posts: 1456
Location: City Heights, CA
Roll Call
1. The Dennis Family (paid)
2. Chris Cross (not yet paid) will pay at the Aug. meeting.
3. Sergio (not yet paid)
4. The Wilson Family (not yet paid)
5.
6.
7.

_________________
'66 Standard Microbus [o\@/o]
SV2s Member #81
SBNB #2


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:18 am 
Offline
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:30 pm
Posts: 3364
Location: San Diego
Roll Call
1. The Dennis Family (paid)
2. Chris Cross (not yet paid) will pay at the Aug. meeting.
3. Sergio (not yet paid)
4. The Wilson Family (not yet paid)
5. Randar (not yet paid)
6.
7

_________________
Slayer Out!!!
(Chris C.)

"Marine Sniper - You can run, but you'll just die tired!"

56 Kombi (The Slayer Bus)
65 Sundial Camper
68 Single Cab
61 Rag Top
03 Passat
SV2s Member #231


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:30 pm 
Offline
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:30 pm
Posts: 3364
Location: San Diego
Slayer wrote:
Roll Call
1. The Dennis Family (paid)
2. Chris Cross (not yet paid) will pay at the Aug. meeting.
3. Sergio (not yet paid)
4. The Wilson Family (not yet paid)
5. Randar (not yet paid)
6.
7



This will be so much fun as in the past!!

_________________
Slayer Out!!!
(Chris C.)

"Marine Sniper - You can run, but you'll just die tired!"

56 Kombi (The Slayer Bus)
65 Sundial Camper
68 Single Cab
61 Rag Top
03 Passat
SV2s Member #231


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:26 am 
Offline
Webmaster
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2004 10:27 pm
Posts: 4068
Location: Cruising in my 63, or 57.
Roll Call
1. The Dennis Family (paid)
2. Chris Cross (not yet paid) will pay at the Aug. meeting.
3. Sergio (not yet paid)
4. The Wilson Family (not yet paid)
5. Randar (not yet paid)
6. LPZ CMPR(Not yet paid)
7.
This will be fun

_________________
SV2s Member #239
1963 Camper - Dormobile(Almost)
1957 Single Cab
1965 Apache Trailer - Silver Eagle

"Camping, cheaper than therapy" - Bill May


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:14 am 
Offline
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:30 pm
Posts: 3364
Location: San Diego
iveedubbin wrote:
Roll Call

1. The Dennis Family (paid)
2. Chris Cross( paid)
3. Sergio (paid)
4. The Wilson Family (not yet paid)
5. Randar (paid)
6. LPZ CMPR(Not yet paid)
7.
This will be fun


Filling up fast!

Would like you all to know that Rob has paid for all the sites already,
so please get your $$$ to him as soon as you can, I'm sure he will appreciate it!

_________________
Slayer Out!!!
(Chris C.)

"Marine Sniper - You can run, but you'll just die tired!"

56 Kombi (The Slayer Bus)
65 Sundial Camper
68 Single Cab
61 Rag Top
03 Passat
SV2s Member #231


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:37 pm 
Offline
SV2s Forums Regular
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:57 pm
Posts: 203
Location: Lakeside/Santee
Getting the leaks fixed...slowly...should be good by then. Please put us in for this one.


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:50 am 
Offline
SV2s Forums Regular
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:57 pm
Posts: 203
Location: Lakeside/Santee
Roll Call
1. The Dennis Family (paid)
2. Chris Cross (not yet paid) will pay at the Aug. meeting.
3. Sergio (not yet paid)
4. The Wilson Family (not yet paid)
5. Randar (not yet paid)
6. LPZ CMPR(Not yet paid)
7. The Rosenfield family (not yet paid)


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:03 pm 
Offline
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:30 pm
Posts: 3364
Location: San Diego
Roll Call
1. The Dennis Family (paid)
2. Chris Cross (paid)
3. Sergio (paid)
4. The Wilson Family (not yet paid)
5. Randar (paid)
6. LPZ CMPR(Not yet paid)
7. The Rosenfield family (not yet paid)

_________________
Slayer Out!!!
(Chris C.)

"Marine Sniper - You can run, but you'll just die tired!"

56 Kombi (The Slayer Bus)
65 Sundial Camper
68 Single Cab
61 Rag Top
03 Passat
SV2s Member #231


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:19 pm 
Offline
SV2s Creative Staff
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Posts: 1456
Location: City Heights, CA
Rob, check's going in the mail tomorrow. No, really! :grin:

_________________
'66 Standard Microbus [o\@/o]
SV2s Member #81
SBNB #2


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:10 am 
Offline
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:30 pm
Posts: 3364
Location: San Diego
As you can see all the reserved spots are taken, you can share a site with someone if you like.
Here are the reserved sites if you wish to reserve a site near all of us

The reserved camp sites are 1,2, 8A, 13,14,15,16.

here is the web site to look at the camp site map and book a site!!

http://www.co.san-diego.ca.us/parks/Cam ... iente.html

This has always been a really fun camping trip, so hope to see many of you there!

_________________
Slayer Out!!!
(Chris C.)

"Marine Sniper - You can run, but you'll just die tired!"

56 Kombi (The Slayer Bus)
65 Sundial Camper
68 Single Cab
61 Rag Top
03 Passat
SV2s Member #231


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:52 pm 
Offline
Board Member - SD Chapter Rep.

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:03 pm
Posts: 488
Slayer wrote:
Roll Call
1. The Dennis Family (paid)
2. Chris Cross (paid)
3. Sergio (paid)
4. The Wilson Family (paid)
5. Randar (paid)
6. LPZ CMPR(paid)
7. The Rosenfield family (paid)


Thanks everyone for getting the checks sent over. I'm looking forward to a fun camp out.

_________________
Rob, Julie, Kaitlyn, Elizabeth and James

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." --W. Shakespeare

SV2s # 393


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:54 pm 
Offline
Webmaster
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2004 10:27 pm
Posts: 4068
Location: Cruising in my 63, or 57.
miranda_65 wrote:
Slayer wrote:
Roll Call
1. The Dennis Family (paid)
2. Chris Cross (paid)
3. Sergio (paid)
4. The Wilson Family (paid)
5. Randar (paid)
6. LPZ CMPR(paid)
7. The Rosenfield family (paid)


Thanks everyone for getting the checks sent over. I'm looking forward to a fun camp out.


I'm excited for this, The wife and I talked about this today so I figured I would check in here.

Are we doing the beer/IPA tasting again?

_________________
SV2s Member #239
1963 Camper - Dormobile(Almost)
1957 Single Cab
1965 Apache Trailer - Silver Eagle

"Camping, cheaper than therapy" - Bill May


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:21 pm 
Offline
SV2s Creative Staff
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Posts: 1456
Location: City Heights, CA
iveedubbin wrote:
miranda_65 wrote:
Slayer wrote:
Roll Call
1. The Dennis Family (paid)
2. Chris Cross (paid)
3. Sergio (paid)
4. The Wilson Family (paid)
5. Randar (paid)
6. LPZ CMPR(paid)
7. The Rosenfield family (paid)


Thanks everyone for getting the checks sent over. I'm looking forward to a fun camp out.


I'm excited for this, The wife and I talked about this today so I figured I would check in here.

Are we doing the beer/IPA tasting again?


Oh heck ya!! So bring a couple 20 oz bottles of beer: maybe one you really like and one you've been wanting to try.

Also, Jana & I thought I might be fun if we did a kids' costume parade, & trick or treating at each site, since it's so close to Halloween. What do you think?

_________________
'66 Standard Microbus [o\@/o]
SV2s Member #81
SBNB #2


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:51 pm 
Offline
Board Member - SD Chapter Rep.

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:03 pm
Posts: 488
Brooks wrote:
Oh heck ya!! So bring a couple 20 oz bottles of beer: maybe one you really like and one you've been wanting to try.

Also, Jana & I thought I might be fun if we did a kids' costume parade, & trick or treating at each site, since it's so close to Halloween. What do you think?



Sounds good we will make sure to pack some candy and beer.

_________________
Rob, Julie, Kaitlyn, Elizabeth and James

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." --W. Shakespeare

SV2s # 393


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:05 pm 
Offline
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:30 pm
Posts: 3364
Location: San Diego
Brooks wrote:
iveedubbin wrote:
miranda_65 wrote:
Slayer wrote:
Roll Call
1. The Dennis Family (paid)
2. Chris Cross (paid)
3. Sergio (paid)
4. The Wilson Family (paid)
5. Randar (paid)
6. LPZ CMPR(paid)
7. The Rosenfield family (paid)


Thanks everyone for getting the checks sent over. I'm looking forward to a fun camp out.


I'm excited for this, The wife and I talked about this today so I figured I would check in here.

Are we doing the beer/IPA tasting again?


Oh heck ya!! So bring a couple 20 oz bottles of beer: maybe one you really like and one you've been wanting to try.

Also, Jana & I thought I might be fun if we did a kids' costume parade, & trick or treating at each site, since it's so close to Halloween. What do you think?




Oh heck ya!! So bring a couple 20 oz bottles of beer:!!! :lol:

.

_________________
Slayer Out!!!
(Chris C.)

"Marine Sniper - You can run, but you'll just die tired!"

56 Kombi (The Slayer Bus)
65 Sundial Camper
68 Single Cab
61 Rag Top
03 Passat
SV2s Member #231


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:02 pm 
Offline
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:09 pm
Posts: 2200
Location: Ocean Beach
Brooks wrote:
Also, Jana & I thought I might be fun if we did a kids' costume parade, & trick or treating at each site, since it's so close to Halloween. What do you think?


I was at the Sports Arena Home Depot today and they had decent sized (10-12") pumpkins on an early season sale of 3 for $10. Drink good beer, carve pumpkins and bring the candy. Sounds like a good evening!

_________________
Larry in OB
1969 Westfalia and 2002 Eurovan Camper
A strong and independent media is not the enemy. Its is a bulwark of our democracy.
SV2s Member #401


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:14 am 
Offline
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:07 am
Posts: 7209
Location: Oceanside, CA
OB Bus wrote:
Brooks wrote:
Also, Jana & I thought I might be fun if we did a kids' costume parade, & trick or treating at each site, since it's so close to Halloween. What do you think?


I was at the Sports Arena Home Depot today and they had decent sized (10-12") pumpkins on an early season sale of 3 for $10. Drink good beer, carve pumpkins and bring the candy. Sounds like a good evening!



I am not sure if they should be handling sharp objects after drinking good beer. 8-[

I will try to make it out for this.

_________________
-- William --
Your new SV2 Club Treasurer

SV2s #436

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea....does that mean that one out of five enjoys it?


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:21 pm 
Offline
SV2s Creative Staff
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Posts: 1456
Location: City Heights, CA
der58SC wrote:
OB Bus wrote:
Brooks wrote:
Also, Jana & I thought I might be fun if we did a kids' costume parade, & trick or treating at each site, since it's so close to Halloween. What do you think?


I was at the Sports Arena Home Depot today and they had decent sized (10-12") pumpkins on an early season sale of 3 for $10. Drink good beer, carve pumpkins and bring the candy. Sounds like a good evening!



I am not sure if they should be handling sharp objects after drinking good beer. 8-[

I will try to make it out for this.


Image

_________________
'66 Standard Microbus [o\@/o]
SV2s Member #81
SBNB #2


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group